Vortex Diamondback 8×42 Binoculars D248
Superior quality, high-performance hunting optics can find their way around your neck for a surprisingly affordable price. The smooth focusing 10×42 Diamondback binocular takes you to the fine details you prize. Taking its lead from the Diamondback rattlesnake, this rugged binocular is striking in how well it detects life in low light. Look for a huge field-of-view-the largest in its class- with enhanced fully multi-coated optics, phase-corrected prisms, waterproof and fogproof construction, soft tapered eyecups, and rugged rubber armor. It’s all there in a Diamondback. Now you can use “wow!” and “thank you” in the same sentence.
- Phase corrected prisms (increasing light transmission by 7%) deliver sharp, greatly contrasted images
- BaK-4 prisms provide sharp images from one edge of the broad viewing field to the other
- Fully multi-coated optics increase light transmission for higher image quality in all lighting conditions – enhanced for 2009
- Complete waterproof protection keeps dust and water out of the optical system with tight O-ring seals
- Complete fogproofing of internal lenses with argon-purged optics presents clear views in spite of sudden temperature changes