Think Tank -Street Walker Pro
The black, silver, blue StreetWalker Backpack from Think Tank is a thin profiled pack that works well for those who work in crowded venues. It holds 1-2 DSLRs, one with a 70-200mm f/2.8 with hood attached plus 4-5 lenses. You can also strap on your mono or tripod held securely in the bottom front exterior pocket.
This is a comfortable pack with a breathable liner on the back to make it even easier to tote around. The harness is contoured with small pockets and complemented by a top grab handle for quick access out of your car or off a shelf. For added balance, there’s a sternum strap that adds balance and stability while on the trail or shooting a gig. A removable waist belt makes the pack even more flexible. Access to your gear is via YKK lockable zippers that accept a user-supplied lock.
Accessories are stored within the two side pockets or two stretch pockets. An upper compartment will also accommodate small items such as a note pad, camera remote, pens and memory cards. Under the top grab handle is a convenient business card holder that will eliminate the need to open the entire bag to give someone your comp card. The pack is backed by Think Tank’s lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- Vertically thin design with contoured curved top makes it easier to navigate urban environments
- Designed for a Pro Size DSLR with up to a 400 2.8 attached, or a 70-200 2.8 attached and hood in position
- Monopod and tripod mounting system – product comes with detachable accessory straps
- Contoured harness for men and women; includes pockets and D rings
- Air channel on back of the bag for circulation and comfort