Steiner 10×50 Police Binocular
Whether you’re on a routine surveillance, surveying a hostage situation, or responding to a chemical spill, the Steiner Police 10×50 binocular offers the brightest detail and stands up to the toughest conditions. The field-tested Police binocular is built to demanding military specifications, with a combat-proven fogproof, waterproof, and shockproof housing. The binocular is equipped with BaK-4 prisms to ensure optimal brightness and clarity in all light conditions, with a porro prism system that focuses instantly once adjusted for the user’s eyes. As a result, you can see objects clearly when scanning a landscape from 20 yards to infinity, helping you identify suspects or clearly read hazardous materials placards at a distance. Comfort during long periods of surveillance is a must, which is why the binocular offers an impressive depth of field and a lightweight body.
The binocular concludes with a handsome black rubber armoring with bold “Police” lettering across the front, giving it an official look that sets it apart from Steiner’s military and civilian models. The Police binocular comes with a web strap, rain and spray guards for the eyepieces, and attached objective lens caps.
- Rugged police binocular with 10x magnification and 50mm objective lens
- Built to military specs, with field-tested waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof housing
- BaK-4 prisms ensure optimal brightness and clarity in all light conditions
- Auto-focus system keeps subjects in focus from 20 yards to infinity
- Measures 8.2 x 2.8 x 5.2 inches (W x H x D); weighs 36 ounces