Sony Alpha DSLR-A390 Digital Camera
The Sony A390 is a new 14 megapixel DSLR camera featuring a restyled design to make it easier to use. That’s exactly what we said about the the A390’s predecessor, the A380, which had one of the most uncomfortable handgrips that we’ve ever used on a DSLR. Sony have gone back to the drawing board and released the A390, essentially exactly the same as the A380 with a larger more traditional handgrip. The A390 retains all of its predecessor’s key features, with 14.2 megapixel sensor, a 2.7 inch tilting LCD screen, Live View, anti-dust system, ISO range of 100-3200, anti-shake system that’s built into the body, eye-start auto-focus system and Dynamic Range Optimiser.
- Live View with Quick Auto Focus
- SteadyShot INSIDE in-camera image stabilization
- 14.2 MP resolution for ultra-fine detail
- Lightweight and stylish body for improved handling
- Integrated on-screen Help Guide for easy operation