Sony Alpha A900 24.6MP Digital SLR Camera
The Sony A900 is the top-of-the-line model in the Sony α (alpha) DSLR lineup. As befits a flagship model, the A900 raises the bar in a number of areas. In addition to being the first α DSLR to incorporate a 35mm full frame image sensor, it features the world’s highest 24.6-megapixel (MP) resolution and the worlds first body-integrated full-size SteadyShot INSIDE image stabilization technology. The new full frame Exmor CMOS image sensor is significantly larger than traditional APS-C sized sensors, providing a larger capture area, improved wide-angle performance, and tighter depth of field control. In addition, its 24.6MP resolution maximizes the resolving power of your existing lenses for sharper, higher contrast photos. The A900 also features Dual BIONZ imaging processors that allow continuous shooting at up to 5 fps (frames per second) with superb image quality and ultra-low noise, a large, ultra bright glass pentaprism viewfinder with 100% coverage, an Intelligent Preview function that lets you see the effects of manual adjustments on an image before you take the shot, and best-in-class viewing with a photo-quality 3.0” Xtra Fine LCD (921K pixels) display and HDMI output with PhotoTV HD compatibility.
- 35mm full-frame 24.6-megapixel Exmor CMOS image sensor
- Body only; lenses sold separately
- SteadyShot INSIDE in-camera image stabilization; Dual BIONZ processors for up to fast 5 fps performance
- 3.0-inch Xtra Fine LCD photo-quality display; Intelligent Preview Function reduces trial-and-error
- Accepts CompactFlash and Memory Stick Duo Media memory cards