Sekonic L-358 Flash Master Light Meter
Since its introduction, Sekonic’s L-358 Flash Master has become the best-selling digital flash meter in its class. Weather-sealed against the nastiest of working conditions, the L-358 delivers dead-nuts accurate flash and ambient light reading in both incident and reflected modes. For mixed lighting scenarios, the L-358 displays the combined exposure values of both flash and ambient light sources, including the percentage of flash in total exposure in 10-percent increments. Dual ISO buttons allow for quick exposure factoring when working with two differing film speeds, film and Polaroids, or other situations where comparison readings are desired.
- Exposures accurate down to a tenth-of-a-stop for both ambient and electronic flash light readings
- Sekonic RT-32 Radio Transmitter Module installs easily, enabling wireless
- Dust-proof and splash-proof (JIS Standard Water Resistance Class 4)
- Incident readings of three-dimensional subjects are taken using the Lumisphere fully extended
- Up to 9 readings can be stored in memory for meter averaging and contrast evaluations in Aperture and Shutter priority modes
- Hi-Res 800 x 600 SVGA LED Backlit Screen 4:3 ratio, Auto Rotate Sensor, Remote Control