Sekonic L-208 Twin Mate Light Meter
The Sekonic L-208 TWINMATE is a palm-sized analog light meter for hand-held incident and reflected ambient light readings. Small and light, the L-208 TWINMATE can also be mounted onto your camera or bracket – using the included hot-shoe adapter for quick, camera-positioned reference readings as you work. Though designed primarily for entry-level users, long-time shooters look to the Sekonic L-208 TWINMATE as an accurate, easy-to-stow, back-up meter. Owners of rangefinder cameras who desire and incident and reflected meter also appreciate the included shoe mount. A sliding lumisphere enables accurate incident readings. Retract the lumisphere, and you can now take reflective readings. The silicon photo diode receives light at an angle of 33-degrees, which is slightly narrower than the angle-of-view of a normal lens. A hold-and-read function maintains the reading for 15 seconds after releasing the measurement button to allow you time to evaluate your settings. A single, long-lasting CR2032 lithium battery powers the show.
- Compact and light. Ideal for one-handed operation or can be attached to your camera’s hot-shoe – or bracket
- Perfect for beginners, or as a compact ambient backup meter
- 30-seconds to 1/8000th, f/1.4 to f/32 in half-stop increments
- ISO 12 to 12500 in half-stop increments
- Hold-and-Read mode locks readings for 15-seconds, allows for extended exposure evaluation time