Polaris SPD100 Digital Exposure Meter
Polaris SPD100 is an easy to use flash and ambient light meter. It features an oversized LCD display which shows all data and functions clearly and easily. It also goes with a large analog” (Gas-Gauge Style) Scale for easy fractional measurements. Take accurate meter readings accurate to 1/10th of an F-Stop and get good exposures every time. Polaris SPD100 also possesses a standard PC terminal for sync cord flash activation. This product is very compact and is less than 1 inch thick (ultra-thin design). It is considered one of the best values in exposure meters on the market.
- Oversized LCD display shows all data and functions clearly and easily, even at full arm’s length
- Large analog” (Gas-Gauge Style) Scale for easy fractional measurements
- Standard PC terminal for sync cord flash activation. Compact, ultra-thin design. Polaris is less than 1- inch thick and weighs just 4 oz.
- Requires only one “AA” battery
- Four exposure modes to choose from
- Unique multi-flash feature makes it simple to calculate how many times the flash must be fired to achieve a desired f/stop
- Accurate to 1/10 f-stop