Pentax K-01 16MP APS-C CMOS Compact System Camera
Pentax K-01 is a mirrorless camera featuring the contemporary styling by world renowned designer Marc Newson. It has a large 16 megapixel APS-C sized CMOS sensor with low noise image capture with ISO range of 100-25600. The body is made up of machined aluminum frame under a stylish black, white or yellow exterior. It also supports all Pentax K-mount lens and is compatible with 25+ million Pentax K mount lenses. Pentax K-01 features Full HD 1080p video capture @ 30 FPS with h.264 compression (60FPS at 720p).
Other outstanding features include sensor shift shake and dust reduction compatible with every Pentax K mount lens, fast 6 FPS burst mode with shutter speeds from1/4000 to 30 seconds and bulb with a silent shutter action. Enjoy the various shooting modes which includes P, Av, Tv and M as well as powerful automatic modes, creative filters and finishing options. The camera’s HDR mode combines bracketed user-specified exposures into a single, perfectly blended still image. The built in pop-up flash and external hotshoe compatible with modern Pentax flash units are additional highlights to look at. It is capable to captures JPG still images as well as open standard DNG RAW for the best shooting experience.
- 16 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor with low noise image capture at ISO range 100-25600
- Gergeous contemporary styling by world renowned designer Marc Newson
- Mirrorless body design with Pentax K mount lens compatibility that allows any Pentax K mount lens to work.
- Full HD 1080p video capture @ 30FPS with h.264 compression (60FPS at 720p)
- Fast 6 FPS burst mode ideal for fast action photography