Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 16.05 MP Live MOS Interchangeable Lens Camera
Enforced by the high-performance of new components and advanced technologies, the creative HD Hybrid DMC-GH2 is now offering an even higher level of creative possibility and intuition for every enthusiastic user to explore realms of not only photography but also of videography at the same time.
The LUMIX DMC-GH2 is the latest member of the New Generation System Camera LUMIX G DSL Micro System. Fully compliant with the Micro Four Thirds System lens standard, the LUMIX G DSL Micro System combines a downsized body with advanced functions that achieve both high performance and operational comfort. Featuring an intuitive touch control, the new DMC-GH2 boasts its worlds fastest* level Light Speed AF of approx. 0.1 second to capture the subject in spur-of-the-moment in sharp focus*. The key components including the sensor and the image processing engine are totally refined to achieve the highest performance of the camera to render a stunning image with high resolution, beautiful gradation and high sensitivity – all worthy of the flagship camera of LUMIX G DSL Micro System, DMC-GH2.
- 16.05-megapixel multi-aspect Live MOS Sensor; Micro Four Thirds format camera
- Body only, lenses sold separately; high-quality photos in 3D with optional lens
- Full HD video capability; Fast Light Speed AF for quick, clear photo capture; Advanced iA (Intelligent Auto) mode
- 3-inch Free-Angle Touch Screen LCD for intuitive touch-control shooting
- Compact, lightweight design for ease of use and portability