Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 12.1 MP Live MOS Interchangeable Lens Camera
Panasonic’s Lumix DMC-G2 is a digital, interchangeable lens system camera with a movable LCD that allows for touch-control and the successor to the award-winning and revolutionary Lumix G1, which was the world’s first Micro Four Thirds digital camera. The intuitive touch-control shooting elevates the camera’s operability, letting the user adjust auto focus (AF) simply by touching the subject on the large 3.0-inch 460,000-dot high-resolution LCD. The Lumix G2, also shoots 720p High Definition video using the AVCHD Lite format, and joins the Lumix G10 as part of the Lumix G Micro System.
The Panasonic Lumix G2 comes equipped with the Lumix G Vario 14-42mm/F3.5-5.6 ASPH/MEGA O.I.S. lens. This lens offers a versatile zoom range of 14-42mm (35mm camera equivalent: 28-84mm), making it suitable for a wide variety of scenes, everything from dynamic landscape to portrait. Additionally, the Lumix G2 is compatible with all Micro Four Thirds System lenses, allowing users even higher levels of performance in a digital interchangeable lens camera.
The Lumix DMC-G2 and other Lumix G Micro System digital cameras can use any interchangeable lens that complies with the Four Thirds standard via an optional mount adaptor DMW-MA1 and with the prestigious Leica M/R Lenses via DMW-MA2M or MA3R.
- Touch-screen Operation with 3.0-inch Free-angle LCD Featuring Full-time Live View and Contrast AF System
- 12.1-megapixel Live MOS Sensor and Intelligent Resolution Technology with Venus Engine HD II
- Artistic Images with My Color Mode, Peripheral Defocus Mode and Motion Picture P Mode
- HD Movie in AVCHD Lite and HDMI Compatibility Featuring VIERA Link
- Lumix G Vario 14-42mm/F3.5-5.6 ASPH./MEGA O.I.S. Based on the Micro Four Thirds System Standar