Orion 10×42 Waterproof Monocular
Good viewing opportunities don’t usually come with advance warnings. When an exciting event occurs, and you need to be able to see it up close quickly, a monocular is your best bet. Orion’s 10×42 Monocular is small, light, easy to use, and gives you brilliant views through fully multi-coated optics. Being able to make objects 10x bigger is just the beginning. It’s big 42mm lens collects more than 100x the light that your eye collects in daytime, so it provides you with huge bright views. It’s rugged, rubber-coated shock-absorbing design can take a beating. Includes a removable carrying strap too. At just 6″ long and $49.95, it will suit anyone looking for convenience and portable performance in any weather.
- Compact and portable monocular perfect for hand-held scanning and magnified study of distant birds, wildlife, and scenery
- Waterproof rubber-armored construction for viewing in virtually any weather – but submersion or scuba diving is not recommended!
- Conveniently compact at just 6.1″ long, and lightweight at just 11 ounces
- Fully multi-coated 42mm diameter optics with anti-reflection coatings ensure maximum light throughput and bright, clear views
- Amazing close focus of just 20″ – view even up-close birds and objects with 10x power magnification