Orion 10-25×42 Zoom Waterproof Monocular
Our new compact 10-25x power zoom monocular is sure to please any outdoor enthusiast thanks to its versatile magnification range and rugged, waterproof design. Measuring less than 7″ long, the Orion 10-25×42 Zoom Waterproof Monocular is easy to take anywhere you want to enjoy powerful views of birds, wildlife, landforms, bullseye targets, outdoor vistas and more! You can even glimpse craters on the Moon with this petite power performer on clear evenings. The variable zoom magnification is great for scanning at 10x power, then boosting all the way up to 25x for significantly closer views. The monocular’s close focus ability of just 20″ lets you zoom in on even close-by objects with stunning clarity. Images appear bright and detailed even during dusk and dawn hours thanks to the light-gathering capabilities of the substantial 42mm aperture objective lens. Views through the zoom monocular are correct-image just like a binocular, but it’s much smaller in size and weight than even compact binoculars for enhanced portability. In fact, the lightweight monocular weighs less than a pound! Its waterproof, rubber-coated body protects the zoom monocular from the elements and occasional tumbles. A removable carrying strap and soft case with belt-loop are included. A handy tripod-adapter socket allows attachment to a tripod for extra-stable views.
- Waterproof zoom monocular with a magnification range of 10x to 25x power
- Big 42mm multi-coated objective lens provides bright and clear daytime views
- Conveniently compact at less than 7″ long and lightweight at just 12 ounces
- Very short near focus distance of just 20″ – like having a microscope in your hand!
- Includes soft nylon case with belt loop and carrying wrist-strap