Nikon D3X 24.5MP FX CMOS Digital SLR
Nikon is proud to announce the new 24.5-megapixel FX-format (35.9 x 24.0mm) D3X digital SLR camera! Joining the award-winning 12.1-megapixel D3, the D3X brings extreme resolution performance to Nikon professional flagship-level D-SLRs. The D3X was meticulously engineered for professional photographers whose assignments demand nothing less than the ability to capture extreme fidelity, detail and nuance in ways now made possible with the amazing D3X.
- Extreme resolution 24.5-megapixel FX-format (35.9 x 24.0mm) CMOS sensor
- Nikon EXPEED image processing technologies; 138 MB processed NEF (RAW) 12 or 14-bit image files
- 3-inch super-density 920,000-dot VGA LCD monitor; 100 percent viewfinder coverage
- Two Live View shooting modes; continuous shooting at up to 5 fps at full FX-format resolution
- Dual CF card slots with overflow, backup and copy options