Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 4-Section Pro Carbon Fiber Tripod without Head
The 190CXPRO4 is a 4-leg section tripod, with a center column design that allows it to be used in either vertical or horizontal position. By extending the column to its highest vertical position, the column can be swung over to horizontal without removing the head or disassembling the column itself.
The Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs follows in the footsteps of the highly popular and award winning 190X series, but has now been further improved with the use of carbon fiber tubing for its legs. Thanks to innovative production techniques – which allow for high quality 100% carbon tube structures – the 190CX guarantees a higher load capacity and an increased height with a lighter overall weight (-20%) thanks to a completely new design, which allowed to lighten the components.
The 190CXPRO4 also features several other improvements, such as an improved leg locking system, redesigned angle adjustment levers, and a levelling bubble that is incorporated into the head plate.
- The locking levers and main castings have been redesigned to allow many ergonomic improvements as well as lightness and reliability
- The 190CX Pro Series incorporates the use of 100% carbon fiber tubes for the legs and the center column
- All central castings are made with magnesium adding to the overall light weight and performance of the tripod
- Much like the aluminum 190XPROB, the new 190CX has the innovative Q90âÃÂ¬â (quick center column system)
- Manfrotto incorporates new rounded legs which are 100% CARBON FIBER TUBES for improved rigidity and lightness
- The CX PRO versions include the new tri-faceted 100% carbon fiber tube slides making it easier to go from vertical to horizontal position