Manfrotto 190CXPRO3 3-Section Pro Carbon Fiber Tripod without Head
The Manfrotto 190CXPRO3 3-section tripod is extremely light weight and has great rigidity, combined with professional features. One unique feature of the 190CXPRO3 is the patented Q90° center column which allows the user to move the center column from vertical to horizontal in seconds.
The 190CXPRO3 also integrates a leveling bubble on the magnesium top plate. Construction is from 100% carbon fiber tubes (including the center column) and magnesium die castings. 100% carbon fiber tubes insure high-quality standards, high performance, rigidity and lightness.
- All the locking levers and main castings have been redesigned to a for a beautiful product
- The 190CX Pro Series incorporates the use of 100% carbon fiber tubes for the legs and the center column
- All central castings are made with magnesium adding to the overall light weight and performance of the tripod
- Much like the aluminum 190XPROB, the new 190CX has the innovative Q90âÃÂ¬â (quick center column system)
- Manfrotto incorporates new rounded legs which are 100% CARBON FIBER TUBES for improved rigidity and lightness.
- Many ergonomic improvements as well as light and reliable
- The CX PRO versions include the new tri-faceted 100% carbon fiber tube slides making it easier to go from vertical to horizontal position