Logitech Fold-Up Keyboard
The Logitech Fold-Up Keyboard includes a full-size keyboard that connects to your Apple iPad 2 wirelessly using Bluetooth technology, a stand for easy viewing and an easy to carry form factor that lets it tag along wherever you go. With the Fold-Up Keyboard along, you’ll be able to enhance your productivity and workflow when using your tablet.
Open up your Fold-Up Keyboard to use the keyboard and simply close it when you don’t need it. Its foldable design makes it ultra-portable, so it can hit the road with you at a moments notice. But when you do open it up to get some work done, the full-sized layout allows for comfortable typing. There are also several shortcut keys for one-touch, quick access to commonly used commands.
The Fold-Up keyboard has some power management features too, so you can work longer. It’s ready for use when you unfold it and turns off when it’s folded to save battery power. It charges via USB and a charging cable is included. Plus, the Fold-Up case will work with your Apple Smart Cover for unhindered protection.
- Enhance Your Productivity: Full-size Bluetooth wireless keyboard and stand for your Apple iPad 2
- Foldable, Portable Design: Go from meetings to classes without skipping a beat; when closed, the keyboard rests securely underneath your iPad 2
- Power Management: The keyboard wakes up and is ready to use as soon as you unfold it. And it turns itself off automatically when it’s folded to save battery power
- Charges via USB: The keyboard charges over USB, so you never need to worry about replacing batteries
- Compatible With Apple Smart Cover: If you have a Smart Cover, no worries – you can keep using it with your new Fold-Up keyboard so you won’t have to sacrifice the protection and style it provides
- Shortcut Keys: When typing on your iPad 2 with this keyboard, you can save time by using shortcuts for the commands you use most often like copy, past, undo and more