Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN Color Laser Printer
At 16.5″ x 13″ (W x H), the magicolor 4750DN is the smallest color laser printer in its class. But this downsized powerhouse has built-in productivity and quality that rival high-end models. It prints at 31 ppm in color and B&W, delivers a first page in less than 12.9 seconds and can produce up to 120,000 pages each month–perfect for office work teams that rely on high performance. The driving force is an Emperon Print System with an 800 MHz processor that powers image processing for fast results. Simitri HD toner uses Biomass, a renewable organic resource that delivers 4800 dpi-class x 600 dpi resolution, while reducing emissions compared to other toners. For high-definition color that makes a big impact, count on the low-profile magicolor 4750DN.
The 4750DN offers the smallest workspace when compared to other color laser printers. Competitive models require space for pulling out the paper input tray, side air flow ventilation or for paper jam access at the rear of the printer. But the 4750DN measures just 16.5″ x 20.6″ x 13″, for a small footprint that fits in any workspace. The 4750DN features fast 31 ppm color output at 4800 x 600 dpi for crisp, high-resolution image quality. A high-volume monthly duty cycle of 120,000 pages helps you to keep pace with rising workflow. The integrated auto duplex feature of the DN model brings you to 100% productivity. Simitri HD polymerized toner produces exceptional output. Its particles are smaller and more uniform in size and shape than conventional pulverized toner, providing smoother, more natural images; richer gradation and sharper text.
Simitri HD toner operates at a much lower temperature–saves up to 15% energy. The production of Simitri HD toner emits 40% less pollutants than the production of conventional pulverized toners. Toner cartridges are included in the clean planet program–return empty cartridges to Konica Minolta free of charge where 99% of the cartridge mass is recycled. The magicolor 4750DN is also ENERGY STAR certified.
- Konica Minolta magicolor 4750DN printer is the smallest laser color printer in the class, but offers high quality print output at up to 31 ppm
- Faster Image Processing: The Emperon Print System offers an 800 MHz processor and 256 MB RAM ensure absolute top performance
- Simitri HD toner uses Biomass, a renewable organic resource that makes it friendlier to the environment than traditional toners
- Do More with PageScope Software: Increase the functionality of your color printers with the industry’s most comprehensive software suite. With PageScope, administrators can configure network-connected devices and remotely monitor their status
- Color that Pops: Enjoy bright, bold color output, thanks to 600 x 600 DPI resolution and Konica Minolta’s smart calibration system, which automatically calibrates the print engine for optimal color quality