Konica Minolta Magicolor 1650EN Color Laser Printer
Just 15.6″ x 15″ in size, the magicolor 1650EN uses the smallest work space of any color laser printer. And its size is accompanied by an equally small price. Yet this printer packs in features that give small work teams and offices plus-size productivity. An Emperon controller delivers PostScript 3 and PCL 6 support to a mixed-network of Windows, Mac and Linux users via a fast 10/100BaseTX Ethernet interface. The magicolor 1650EN uses Simitri Polymerized toner and 9600 x 600 dpi-class color to produce prints that are rich and laser sharp. With a sleek design that complements any office style, this space saver has a 200-sheet fold-up input tray and easy front-access entry point to add paper and change supplies. Able to print up to 35,000 prints per month, you can maximize productivity with this mini-size printer.
The 1650EN offers the smallest workspace when compared to other color laser printers. Competitive models require space for pulling out the paper input tray, side air flow ventilation or for paper jam access at the rear of the printer. Simitri HD polymerized toner produces exceptional output. Its particles are smaller and more uniform in size and shape than conventional pulverized toner, providing smoother, more natural images; richer gradation and sharper text. Simitri HD toner operates at a much lower temperature–saves up to 15% energy. The production of Simitri HD toner emits 40% less pollutants than the production of conventional pulverized toners. Toner cartridges are included in the clean planet program–return empty cartridges to Konica Minolta free of charge where 99% of the cartridge mass is recycled. The magicolor 1650EN is also ENERGY STAR certified.
- Ultra Compact, Lightweight Design: The magicolor 1650EN is perfect for even the smallest spaces. With a footprint of only 15.6″W x 15″D x 10.9″H and paper trays that fold for storage, it is ideal for desktop use
- Fast, Economical Printing: Print high quality documents affordably at 9600 x 600 dpi-class using your Konica Minolta magicolor 1650EN
- Flexible Networking: The magicolor 1650EN is equipped with a Konica Minolta Emperon controller which offers PostScript 3 and PCL 6 support for Windows, Mac and Linux users making it the best small office printer for diverse networks
- Streamline Workflow: PageScope software allows administrators to configure and remotely monitor the status of your device; saving time, reducing costs and increasing productivity for both general users and administrators/IT managers
- Easy to Setup: Out of the box it’s ready to go with pre-installed supplies and auto-install software