Kingston’s USB 3.0 Media Reader Computer Memory
Kingston USB 3.0 Media Reader is not only a flash memory card reader but also equipped with USB 3.0 feature; about 10x faster than USB 2.0 in theoretically. Kingston USB 3.0 Media Reader can read most of the common flash memory cards in the market such as CF type I & II, microSD, standard SD (SD, HC, XC) and Memory Stick.
Kingston USB 3.0 Media Reader is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and it is definitely worth to get it if large data transfer is required like high resolution videos or photos. Most of the previous card readers will not able to read SDHC (4-32GB) or SDXC (64GB & above) but this is no longer an issue with Kingston USB 3.0 Media Reader.
Kingston USB 3.0 Media Reader comes with standard dimension at ~ 93 x 52 x 16 mm; neither too big nor too small since it has to support so many types of flash memory cards. The Kingston Media Reader’s housing is pretty well built with quality materials; mixture of nice texture aluminum cover (for the top surface) and glossy plastic enclosure.
- USB 3.0 – up to 5.0Gb/s data transfer speed
- Ultra portable; sleek metal construction
- Maximize the full speed potential of your memory cards
- Built-in LED indicator and three-foot USB 3.0 cable
- Versatile works with the following Flash card formats: CF Type I, CF Type II, SD, SDHC, SDHC UHS-I , SDXC, SDXC UHS-I microSD – microSD,
- Backwards Compatible – with USB 2.0
- Guaranteed two-year warranty
- MicroSDHC, microSDXC, Memory Stick/M2, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick M2
- Requirements – system with USB 3.0 port