Kata KT D-3N1-30 Sling/Backpack
Why choose between a backpack and a sling when you simply can pick up one of the new Kata 3N1 bags and get the best features of each type of bag? These unique bags provide ultimate freedom designed with three carrying options in one bag: right-handed sling, left-handed sling and backpack. Quick access to a camera has never been faster with a sling that offers a quick release and one-handed bag opening for camera access. Left-handed photographers can celebrate as they discover the first photo bag that can be configured as a left-handed sling. When not in a situation that requires quick camera access, convert the 3N1 into an ergonomic and comfortable backpack. All these product features come in a package that includes the unique combination of protection, light weight and style that has become Kata’s calling card. In sling position, the bag easily swings around from back to front providing quick draw access to your main camera & accessories via a quick release clip with single pull opening of the camera compartment door. In standard backpack position and “X” position (both straps crisscrossed over the user’s chest) you can comfortably carry your equipment for long distance walking when needed. The included balancing hip strap helps take the load of your heavy equipment off your shoulders. The 3N1-30 is designed to fit a D/SLR with a long range zoom lens attached and 5-6 extra lenses with accessories.
- Easily convert your 3N1 from a right-handed sling to a left-handed sling or a backpack
- Features “Thermal Shield Technology” to ensure optimal camera protection
- Included rain cover folds neatly away into an integrated pocket
- Fast, one handed camera access with “Quick Release Buckle”
- Waist strap is included to provide maximum comfort to your back when using the 3N1 in backpack mode