JamUp Plug – Guitar/Bass Audio Interface
JamUp Plug is a simple way to get your guitar and bass into iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. It’s designed with JamUp app, and compatible with GarageBand, Amplitube, Ampkit and most other processing and recording apps. JamUp Plug allows you to enjoy jamming and practicing anywhere with your headphone, computer audio interface or PA system.
With the JamUp Plug, you can extend the possibility of music creation with thousands iOS music apps available in the Apple iTune App-Store. Plus, it works with any line level signal sources, such as synthesizers, keyboards and mixers.
Download the JamUp app on iTunes App-Store for free. JamUp comes with 1 amp models and 6 effects, features the “Tone Sharing” platform, 64-slot preset manager, multi-function Phrase Sampler, iTunes Jam player, tuner and metronome.
JamUp features “Tone Sharing”, which allows users to create, share and download artist and user tones from JamUp’s cloud-based sharing platform. “Tone Sharing” allows you to check out tones created by artists and JamUp users all over the world, you can also check out our exclusive “Staff Picks” and our “Tone of the Month” as well. The tone-creation possibilities of this new platform are virtually infinite.
- Download JAMUP and BIAS on iTunes App Store.
- Zero-latency and optimized circuit for guitar and bass.
- Special design feedback cancellation and ultra-low noise circuit.
- Works with JamUp, GarageBand, AmpliTube, Ampkit and most processing & recording iOS apps.
- Compatible with iPad iPad2 iPad3 iPad4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone5 and iPod Touch (4th & 5th Gen).