Griffin Mic Stand Mount
The Griffin’s Mic Stand Mount for iPad1 screws onto a standard microphone stand (5/8″ with 27 threads/inch for those of you playing along at home) so you can raise or lower your iPad to the perfect height. It also slips into most standard mic clips.
Rubber-lined grips at the ends of the Mic Stand Mount’s four arms hold your iPad securely on all four corners without blocking the controls, dock connector or audio jack. The mount rotates and locks into either portrait or landscape view, and tilts up to 90 degrees. The grips accommodate most shell- and skin-type cases for iPad.
NOTE: Just as you would with an expensive mic or other equipment, make sure your mic stand and boom are properly counterweighted, tightened and positioned to support the weight of your iPad. If you’re using Mic Stand Mount on a boom, we recommend aligning the boom with one of the legs of your stand to provide an extra element of stability. And mind your windmills.
- Mount your iPad on a mic stand
- Screws onto industry standard (5/8" 27-thread-per-inch) microphone stands
- Fully adjustable tilt and swivel; locks safely and positively into landscape or portrait orientation
- Rubber inserts securely grip your iPad on its four corners
- Full access to volume controls, dock connector, and audio jack