Induro PHT2 – 3 Way PanHead
Induro PHT-Series Panheads offer front and horizontal tilt and panning movements along with secure locking handles/knobs.Each Head offers a secure dual quick release locking system. Graduated scales provide quick and easy repositioning and; a built-in bubble ensures fast camera leveling. Unique folding control handles make packing and transport easy. Ideal for; studio and on-location shoots. Each Panhead includes a matching Snap In Style Quick Release Plate.Features:; Smooth fluid-like movement – special bearing inserts support friction reduced movement; Built-in Bubble Level – for critical alignment of panning, stitching and Tripod head movements; Three Fully Graduated Scales – see and set the position of your tilts and pans; Folding Front/Rear and Side/Side Tilt Handles (Patent Pending) – simplifies Tripod/head packing and transport; Separate Pan Knob – independent pan and lock control; Snap-in Quick Release Plate – interchangeable QR system assures effortless and rapid camera changes; Dual Locking Quick Release System – patented spring lock combined with manual release provide extra security.
- Graduated Angle Scale see and set the position of your tilts and pans
- Integrated Bubble Level allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and Tripod head movements
- Snap-in Quick Release Plate interchangeable QR system assures effortless and rapid camera changes
- Dual Locking Quick Release System patented spring lock combined with manual release provide extra security
- Folding Front/Rear and Side/Side-Tilt Handles (Patent Pending) simplifies complete Tripod/head packing and transport