Induro BHD0 Ballhead
Induro has brought the professional ballhead to a new level. The new BHD0 dual-action ballhead offers increased load capacities, large ergonomic locking knobs, adjustable drag and tension control, independent panning control and much more. To provide maximum strength and lighter weight, the BHD0 ballhead is made of precision-machined Magnesium alloy. In response to photographers’ requests, the Induro BHD0 has an Arca-Swiss style quick release plate system for maximum compatibility and flexibility. The BHD0 ballhead is designed to handle virtually any shooting situation and equipment – from compact still and video cameras, to full-sized professional gear. The head has a 3/8”-16 thread base mount and includes a matching Arca-Swiss compatible Quick Release Camera Plate.
- Magnesium Alloy – provides a lightweight ballhead with maximum strength
- Adjustable Manual Drag Control – provides responsive adjustment to compensate for different camera/lens weights
- Independent 360âÃÂ¬â Pan Control – makes horizontal panoramic adjustments easy
- Oversized lock knobs – ergonomic knobs for easy locking and drag control, even with gloves
- Arca-Swiss compatible system – interchangeable QR system assures smooth and rapid camera/lens changes