Induro AM25 Alloy 8M Monopod
The INDURO ALLOY 8M AM-25 monopod is made from the highest grade precision machined Aluminum Alloy and offers the uncompromising quality, strength and durability demanded by professionals and serious photographers, at a reasonable price. The AM-25 monopod features extruded Aluminum Alloy legs for maximum strength. Thanks to the latest refinements, it has increased load capacity (up to twice the capacity of earlier models). The AM-25 is ideal for photographers on the move – Sports, Nature, Landscape, Travel – and in the studio. Half turn leg locks provide fast setup and incorporate a specially designed dust and moisture-resistant seal to assure reliable performance in virtually any environment. The large rubberized foot insures slip-free operation on any surface. It also includes a belt loop monopod holder.
- Dust and moisture resistant leg locks lets you work in real world environments
- without any concerns. Just rinse off the legs and they’re ready for the next assignment
- Half-turn leg lock mechanisms: a simple half turn of the leg locks lets you quickly and easily unlock the sections for fast height adjustment and then tighten them down for rock solid support. Height:16.0″ Folded / 57.9″ Extended
- Reversible Tripod Head Mounting Screw: assures compatibility with virtually any monopod/tripod head (1/4-20 or 3/8-16)
- Closed Cell Foam Grip: provides comfortable handling during cold or hot outdoor conditions
- Monopod Head Set Screw: adds additional security by locking monopod heads in place