FiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifier
FiiO E7 portable headphone amplifier with USB audio decoder (DAC). This product is designed to replace PC on board sound card that do not have enough output power for higher-end headphone. With USB audio decoding, amplification and audio output, E7 can serve as both a professional headphone amplifier as well as an external USB sound card.
- TI PCM2706 USB receiver, 48kHz 16-bit support for Windows XP/2000/Vista/7 and Mac OS
- Wolfson WM8740 DAC, ADI AD8692 OP Amp and TI TPA6130A Power AMP
- High performance, excellent resolution, low distortion, and powerful output
- Standard 3.5mm stereo line-in jack for portable amplification with analog audio sources
- Dual 3.5mm headphone output jack makes it easy to share music between two listeners
- Dual color OLED display with automatic key lock and sleep timer function
- Noiseless digital volume control with 60-step precision and perfect channel balance
- 3-level bass boost EQ, user definable start up volume and max volume limiter
- Specialized dock connector for use with E9 desktop amp for even higher performance
- Anodized brushed aluminum case, small and compact, strap to portable audio player
- User defeatable USB charging for lower distortion
- Build-in rechargeable 1050 mAH Li-ion battery for up to 80 hours of continuous use
- Output Power: 150mW (16?); 16mW (300?)
- Headphone Impedance Range: 16? ~ 300?
- Signal to Noise Ratio (A Weighted): ?95dB Line In; ?100dB USB
- Distortion (10mW): <0.009% Line In; <0.008% USB
- Frequency Range: 10Hz ~ 1000KHz
- Power Supply: Internal 1050mAH Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Recharging: USB 5V DC 400mA
- Size: 3.8" x 2.2" x 0.6"
- Weight: 3.5oz
Note: Due to the USB spec restriction on digital audio format. This device only support up to 48kHz / 16-bit USB decoding function.
- USB audio decoding and output for PC, functioning as a high quality external USB soundcard
- Build-in headphone amplifier utilizing AD8692
- And Texas Instruments' TPA6130A as pre- and power-amp for high performance, good resolution, low distortion, and powerful output
- Standard 3.5mm stereo line-in jack for portable amplification with conventional audio source
- And Dual 3.5mm headphone output jack. Convenient design makes it easy to share music between two listeners
- This model supports driverless plug and play on Windows XP, Windows 2000, Vista, Windows 7, and various Mac OS
- You can find the newer version of the model here : www.amazon.com/dp/B00A9LHLQ6