FiiO E17 USB DAC Headphone Amplifier, 18-pin Docking Interface
The FiiO E17 USB DAC Headphone Amplifier is a compact amplifier that improves the sound quality of practically any portable audio source. The amplifier has a standard mini USB interface that can connect to a computer to accept digital audio and also to charge the amplifier’s battery. Standard 3.5 mm line and S/PDIF inputs let you connect analog and digital sound sources, such as MP3 players, smart phones, tablets and more.
The 3.5 mm stereo headphone jack accepts the vast majority of headphones and earphones.The amplifier offers gain, balance and tone controls so you can adjust your music to suit your tastes. The 18-pin docking interface lets you connect the amp to an L7 line out cable and E9 desktop amp (available separately) for further versatility. A bright OLED display shows vital operating information. The built-in Li-ion battery offers up to 15 hours of operating time and recharges in just 3.5 hours.
- Standard mini USB interface: Connect to your PC for digital audio transfer and/or charge of the 1500 mAh internal battery
- 3.5 mm stereo headphone output: Suitable for 16-150 ohm headphones; MAX output current > 80 mA; THD <0.003%@1KHz
- 3.5mm SPDIF input (optical, coaxial) digital connector to receive PCM signals up to 24-bit/192kHz
- 3.5mm Analog Line-In for use with other audio sources, 18-Pin multi-functional interface to connect FiiO's L7 and E9 docks
- Digital Bass, Treble, Gain, Volume Controls