Epson Stylus Photo R2000 Wireless Wide-Format Color Inkjet Printer
Take your creativity and productivity to the next level with the advanced features and uncompromising quality of the Epson Stylus Photo R2000. This robust, 13”-wide printer delivers remarkable efficiency and versatility with high-capacity cartridges, and networking and wireless connectivity, along with flexible media handling. Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss 2 pigment ink, delivered through Epson’s Advanced MicroPiezo AMC print head, yields beautiful archival prints with an unprecedented glossy look and feel. Offering the latest in wired and wireless networking, the R2000 makes it easy to print from anywhere in your home or office. Now, you can take your creativity further with the next generation in high-performance, pigment printing technology.
The Epson Stylus Photo R2000 features a remarkable 8-color pigment ink set that delivers unprecedented print quality you can share for a lifetime. The High-gloss Microcrystal Encapsulated inks include instant-dry properties and immediate color stability to ensure archival prints that are highly smudge, fade and water resistant. In addition, auto-selecting Photo and Matte Black inks deliver the deepest blacks and boldest colors on matte and photographic media. The Epson Stylus Photo R2000 offers true professional productivity with significantly larger capacity ink cartridges that can produce more prints between cartridge changes. This means less downtime and improved productivity. And, each color has its own individual cartridge so you replace only the one you need.
The Epson Stylus Photo R2000 comes with advanced connectivity features that enable you to choose the setup that suits your needs. Use the built-in 100 Mbit Ethernet for wired networking or the latest in Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 802.11n technology for the fastest wireless connectivity to date. If you prefer a direct connection, the R2000 also offers Hi-Speed USB 2.0. With this kind of flexibility, you have the convenience and peace of mind that comes with knowing you can print anywhere the need arises. Created through collaboration between Epson and the Rochester Institute of Technology’s Munsell Color Science Laboratory, AccuPhoto HG imaging technology combines a complex mathematical architecture with advanced screening technology using Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss 2 Ink to ensure outstanding image quality even when printing in higher speed modes.
- Industry-leading pigment ink technology – Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss 2 pigment ink for colorful, vibrant prints
- Individual, larger ink cartridges – change cartridges less often and get up to 50% more prints2
- Professional media versatility – accommodates cut-sheet and roll paper in sizes up to 13″ wide
- Unparalleled connectivity – Hi-Speed USB 2.0, wireless 802.11n and 100 Mbit Ethernet support
- Auto-selecting Black inks:Achieve optimal black density & superior contrast on glossy,matte/fine artpapers from either Matte/Photo Black ink
- Beautiful skin tones and a smooth, glossy finish
- Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss 2 pigment ink for beautiful skin tones and a smooth, glossy finish