Case Logic TBC-410 DSLR Camera Sling
The black TBC-410 DSLR Camera Sling from Case Logic is a lightweight, sling-style bag that is designed to hold your DSLR with kit lens attached in shooting position. It can also accommodate two additional small lenses, a flash and some accessories. Your DSLR is held in Case Logic’s Hammock System that suspends your rig in the side entry pocket, ready to withdraw and shoot with at a moment’s notice.
The bag is divided in two sections with the sling’s side pocket for gear and the top reserved for your personal items such as a jacket, book or even lunch. Additional storage space is available under the Hammock as well as in the front zippered pocket. The front also contains a small slip pocket for a lens cap. No more stuffing the cap into your pocket where it inevitably disappears.
The advantage of a sling bag is that it is worn over the shoulder or back but can be “swung” to the front quickly to quickly retrieve your gear. Its padded mesh back panel provides air flow control making it more comfortable to wear while out and about. The zippers have pull tabs that come in handy when it’s cold and you’re wearing gloves. The sling’s strap eliminates the traditional shoulder strap that often stretches out of position or gets in the way when you shoot. The sling comes with Case Logic’s 25-year warranty.
- Padded, mesh back panel provides comfort and breathability
- Unique hammock system suspends camera in a side-entry compartment for quick access
- Hammock sides lift for additional lens, flash or accessory storage
- Upper compartment stores personal items such as a jacket, sunglasses or a snack
- Front zippered pocket provides organization for additional camera or non-camera accessories