Case Logic SLRC-205 SLR Camera Sling
This SLR sling was designed to keep you ready to shoot wherever your journey takes you. Wear the sling cross-body, then simply swing the case to the front for immediate access to your camera and accessories. The camera compartment provides ultimate protection for your SLR. The suspension hammock system (patent pending) suspends the camera body preventing impact with the bottom of the case. The compartment lid is lined with scratch-resistant memory foam to help prevent screen damage. Compartment measures 7.9 x 7.3 x 7.9 and accommodates most SLR bodies with attached standard lens. Additional large compartment measures 8.5 x 4 x 5 for an extra lens, flash or other bulky accessories. Three additional compartments store smaller items such as extra battery, cords, memory cards or keys. Strap system on the front of the case secures a tripod or other bulky gear with industrial strength hook-and loop. Adjustable shoulder and waist straps ensure a comfortable fit. Wrist strap limits unnecessary jostling during activity.
- SLR camera sling wears like a backpack but allows for instant access to your SLR and accessories (simply swing around and you’re ready to shoot)
- Holds SLR camera body with attached standard lens
- Patent pending hammock system suspends your SLR above the bottom of case, providing superior impact protection
- Large zippered compartment stores an additional lens or flash (dimensions: 7.5″ x 3.75″ x 3″)
- Three additional zippered pockets store memory cards and other small items