Carl Zeiss Optical Inc Victory Compact 8×20 T Model Binoculars
With a housing that measures only 3.82 inches wide by 3.62 inches tall, the Victory Compact 8×20 binocular fits easily in a shirt or jacket pocket, making it ideal for hiking, climbing, or sporting events. The binocular–which boasts a close focus distance of only 8.5 feet–is outfitted with an array of groundbreaking optical engineering touchstones, including phase-corrected Schmidt-Pechan roof prisms with dielectric mirror and LotuTec lens coatings. Combined, the optical advancements produce the brightest, sharpest, and most vivid images imaginable. At the same time, the binocular is extremely durable, with a robust housing reinforced with glass fibers and covered with an anti-slip rubber armoring. And all Victory binoculars feature individually adjustable twist-up eyecups for superior operating comfort. Other details include a nitrogen-filled, O-ring-sealed design that’s fog-resistant and waterproof; an offset hinge that makes the binocular easy to adjust; and an easy-to-use focusing dial on the hinge.
- Compact binocular with 8x magnification and 20mm objective lenses
- Phase-corrected Shmidt-Pechan roof prisms with dielectric mirror coatings
- Individually adjustable twist-up eyecups; easy-to-use focusing dial
- Rugged nonslip rubber armor absorbs noise and shock
- Waterproof and fogproof; measures 3.82 inches long and 3.62 inches tall