Carl Zeiss Optical Inc Victory Compact 10×25 T Model Binoculars
Carl Zeiss Victory binoculars offer advanced ergonomics and ideal balance, for comfortable use during prolonged observation. Waterproofing and nitrogen filling makes them remarkably durable to the use and abuse they’re typically put through, while dielectric mirror coating provides remarkable image clarity and brightness. Rounding out this line’s feature set, twist-up eyecups are comfortable and convenient, and an award-winning offset hinge design results in superior compactness and handling.
The 10×25 T model is ideal for hiking, climbing, and other outdoor sporting events. Known for its solid image quality and wide field of view, these binoculars boast 10X magnification and a unique asymmetrical folding joint.
- Victory binoculars offer advanced ergonomics and ideal balance, for comfortable use during prolonged observation
- 10×25 T model is ideal for hiking, climbing, and outdoor sporting events; 10X magnification and unique asymmetrical folding joint
- Dielectric mirror coating provides remarkable image clarity and brightness; twist-up eyecups and award-winning offset hinge design
- 25-millimeter objective diameter, 2.5-millimeter exit pupil, and 13.5-millimeter eye relief; weather-proof housing sealed against water spray; measures 3.8 by 4.3 inches long; 8.8-ounce weight
- Carl Zeiss products include warranties of lifetime on optical components; five years on electronic components; two years on camera components; and one year on carrying straps, lens caps, and similar accessories