Canon PowerShot SX260 HS 12.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera
The fact that the PowerShot SX260 HS digital camera is an ultra-slim camera with a powerful 20x Optical Zoom, Optical Image Stabilization and 25mm Wide-Angle lens is only the beginning of its attractions. You’ll see detail you never thought possible through the huge zoom and wide-angle lens, while the camera’s 12.1 Megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 5 Image Processor deliver the rich, clear low-light performance that is the hallmark of Canon’s HS SYSTEM. 1080p Full HD video in stereo is more beautiful than ever, with new high-resolution, high-speed processing. Sophisticated advancements include improved Smart AUTO that optimizes settings for 58 predefined shooting situations, Face ID that prioritizes pre-registered faces, and GPS for tracking and recording your shooting locations.
At just over 1-1/4 inches thick, the PowerShot SX260 HS is an ultra-slim digital camera with a powerful 20x Optical Zoom. But because its lens embodies the quality and legacy of Genuine Canon Optics, its advantages go far beyond making the camera slim enough to slip in your pocket and carry anywhere. With a range of 25mm â€“ 500mm (35mm equivalent), the lens gives you the power to capture the full breadth of scenes, with details you’ve never captured before. Images are bright and vivid with spectacular clarity thanks to Optical Image Stabilization.
Handheld shooting can often lead to camera shake, making photos and videos blurry. Canon’s Optical Image Stabilizer is a sophisticated system that uses lens-shift technology to correct unwanted camera movement. It makes handheld photography more practical, providing excellent image quality in many difficult shooting situations: outdoors at dusk, inside without a flash, and even at the telephoto end of the zoom range without a tripod. For photos, it enables shooting at slower shutter speeds, accommodating more low-light shooting situations than ever before without having to boost ISO sensitivity. With camera shake and vibration reduced, you get a sharper, steadier image. And because it is an optical system, there is none of the image degradation typical with electronic image stabilizers.
- 12.1 MP High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor, DIGIC 5 Image Processor,Battery Life: Photo shooting,Playback – 5 hour(s)
- 20x Optical Zoom, 25mm Wide-Angle lens, and Optical Image Stabilization,Supported Memory Cards: SDHC Memory Card, SD Memory Card and SDXC Memory Card
- 1080 Full HD video in stereo sound with a dedicated movie button
- Smart AUTO with 58 predefined shooting situations with new FACE ID, High-Speed Burst HQ for continuous capture at a maximum of 10 frames
- GPS tracker to record image locations on a map via Canon’s software
- 12.1 effective megapixel, 1/2.3-inch high-sensitivity CMOS sensor
- 3-inch TFT color LCD with wide viewing angle
- DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- Full 1080p HD video with stereo sound