Canon EOS 60D 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera
With the new EOS 60D DSLR, Canon gives the photo enthusiast a powerful tool fostering creativity, with better image quality, more advanced features and automatic and in-camera technologies for ease-of-use. It features an improved APS-C sized 18.0-megapixel CMOS sensor for tremendous images, a new DIGIC 4 Image Processor for finer detail and excellent color reproduction, and improved ISO capabilities from 100-6400 (expandable to 12800) for uncompromised shooting even in the dimmest situations. The new Multi-control Dial enables users to conveniently operate menus and enter settings with a simple touch.
- 18.0-megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Imaging Processor; ISO 100-6400 (expandable to 12800)
- Body only; lenses sold separately
- Improved EOS HD Video mode with manual exposure control; Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor
- 5.3 fps continuous shooting; enhanced iFCL 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system
- Compatibility with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards