Canon EOS-1D X 18.1MP Full Frame CMOS Digital SLR Camera
The Ultimate EOS – Canon has brought the best of the EOS-1D Series of digital cameras into one phenomenal model: the new flagship of the EOS line, the EOS-1D X*. Its full-frame 18.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor and all-new Dual DIGIC 5+ Image Processors deliver high quality image capture at up to 12 fps (14 fps in Super High Speed Mode) and a powerful ISO range of 100 – 51200 (up to 204800 in H2 mode) provides sharp, low-noise images even in the dimmest low-light conditions. An all-new 61-Point High-Density Reticular AF and 100,000-pixel RGB Metering Sensor that uses a dedicated DIGIC 4 Image Processor makes the EOS-1D X reach new levels of focus speed and accuracy delivering advanced tracking even for the most challenging shooting situations. Taken all together, the EOS-1D X’s improved HD video capture, numerous connectivity options, combination of processing power and durable construction, including shutter durability tested to 400,000 cycles, make it the ultimate EOS.
- 18.1 Megapixel full-frame SMOS sensor
- Dual DIGIC 5+ Image Processors for enhanced noise reduction and blazing processing speed
- All new 61-Point High Density Reticular AF
- EOS iSA (Intelligent Subject Analysis System) Powered by Canon DIGIC 4 Image Processor
- Sophisticated Full 1080 HD Recording at the Touch of a Button
- Improved handling with addition of new customizable control