Campro DSM-100 Professional Directional Shotgun Video Microphone
The DSM-100 from Campro is a cost effective shotgun microphone that can easily be mounted on a HDslr or video camera because it features an integrated shockmount that attaches to the camera’s shoe Mount. The DSM-100 is lightweight, and when mounting on a camera it does not appear in the frame. Its super-cardioid polar pattern attenuates sounds from the sides. The result is a signal that sounds closer to the camera, even when shooting in noisy environments or at moderate distances. Replaceable rubber O-rings suspend the microphone on the shockmount and protect against noise due to movement and handling. An attached, coiled cable terminates to a 1/8″ (3.5mm) Stereo mini output connection. The DSM-100 features a condenser element that utilizes a standard AA Battery (sold separately). The microphone will run for approximately 100 hours on a single battery. If you’re wondering if you can get good sound with the DSM-100 wonder no more.
- Built in Shock mount reduces some of the vibration when holding camera
- Mounts in any standard Hot shoe mount
- Input Connector fits in most HD-SLR Camera’s (Canon Rebels T2I ,T3I T4I, 60D,7D ,5D mark II, 5DIII ,Nikon D7000,D600,D800)
- Directional Pick-up pattern reduces unwanted Background noise
- Powered by 1 AA Battery for up 100 Hours