Bose SoundDock 10 Digital Music System
The Bose SoundDock 10 Digital Music System is another powerful iPod and iPhone dock from the well-known audio company. This relatively compact system provides you with incredibly lifelike music by bringing your compressed MP3 files back to life. Not only does the SoundDock 10 play your iPod and iPhone, it also connects your other audio devices with an auxiliary connection. Listen to your shuffle, older iPod models, CD player, laptop, and other devices with the same performance as your docked player.
Behind the performance of the SoundDock 10 are proprietary Bose technologies. Advanced waveguide speaker technology provides full-bodied sound, especially when it comes to the lower registers. Your music will have more natural bass and percussion instruments. The woofer in the SoundDock 10 has a larger magnet than conventional woofers for bass that you can really feel. In addition, the Bose digital signal processing circuitry makes for finer control over the sound of your music for more consistent, natural reproduction, even at low levels.
In addition to great sounding audio, a video output allows sharing of your iPod and iPhone videos on your TV, while listening on your SoundDock 10 system. There’s also a remote control for adjusting volume, track seek, iPod playlists, and power. With an optional Bluetooth dock you can also play your stereo Bluetooth music phone through the system. And, like any iPod dock worth its salt, the system charges your docked iPod and iPhone whether it’s playing or not.
- More natural-sounding bass and percussion instruments thanks to advanced Bose waveguide speaker technology and a newly designed 7-in. woofer
- Auxiliary input to enjoy MP3 player, DVD player or TV sound through the system
- Video output for watching iPod/iPhone video on your TV while listening to it on your SoundDock 10 system
- Charges docked iPod/iPhone, even while it’s playing, as long as system is plugged in
- Remote control operates power, volume, track seek and iPod playlists
- Play your stereo Bluetooth music phone through the system using the optional Bluetooth dock (sold separately)