Bose Companion 2 Series II Multimedia Speaker System
Enjoy a significant upgrade in sound and style from the speakers that came with your computer. Companion 2 speakers deliver both the subtleties in your music and the rousing resonance of movie and game sound effects. Think of them as giving new voice to your computer. And with Bose TrueSpace stereo signal processing, that voice really has some reach. Experience a spacious, dramatic soundstage that seems to extend beyond the desktop speakers–whether you’ve set them next to your monitor or placed them farther apart. You’ll also appreciate the clear, robust response for those challenging low musical notes and sound effects.
These sleek and compact speakers fit easily in their surroundings to save valuable desktop space. Dual inputs make it a snap to connect your computer and portable audio sources at the same time. Both volume and the headphone jack reside on the front of one speaker to provide easy control over your listening experience.
- Bose® proprietary TrueSpace stereo signal processing circuitry to create a soundstage that seems wider than closely placed desktop speakers
- Ported cabinet design for clearer, deeper low musical tones
- Dual inputs so you can enjoy two audio sources simultaneously
- Convenient control and jack placement
- Magnetically shielded speakers
- Automatic tonal balance adjustment
- Width: 3.13 in./8.0 cm
- Depth: 5.88 in./15.0 cm
- Weight: 2.3 lb./1.0 kg (left speaker); 1.8 lb./0.8 kg (right speaker)
- Height: 7.5 in./19.0 cm
- Power: 120VAC, 60Hz, 20 VA maximum
- Designed to provide a clearer and more realistic music or movie or gaming experience.
- Contemporary, elegant appearance
- Dual inputs for easy connection to computer and additional audio source
- your computer is a primary source of entertainment.
- They're also designed for convenience, with both the volume control and headphone jack close at hand