BenQ W7000 300-Inches 1080p Projector
The BenQ W7000 is designed to give you professional-grade visual performance for your home entertainment system, including 3D Full HD, 2000 ANSI lumens brightness, 50000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, DLP BrilliantColor, VIDI, Rec.709 color gamut and more! 3D Full HD Perfection – The W7000 is the first projector in the world to be accredited with the TUV Rheinland “3D Full HD Certification”. Designed to offer the best 3D cinema experience at home, the projector is powered by DLP Link(tm) to delivers ultra-smooth 1080p Full HD images to both eyes – crosstalk free. You also won’t have to wear 3D glasses that come with an additional emitter, which makes home theater enjoyment much simpler. The W7000 is compatible with the latest HDMI standard – Ver. 1.4a, which means it is able to play 3D movies from a Blu-ray DVD player, live sports via cable or satellite and 3D video games on PS3 directly without additional setup. Adjustable Color Management – BenQ’s unique color management system gives you the freedom to fine-tune hues, contrast, brightness, color temperature, gamma and white balance levels to best match your unique viewing preferences. Independent 3D Color Control for 6 Primary Colors – For 100% uncompromised color customization, this color management tool allows you to fine-tune the gain, saturation and hue of six primary colors (R/G/B/C/M/Y) individually. Movies in Full Screen – Panamorph(tm) lenses allow you to show 2.35:1 aspect format video – such as major studio movies – in their original widescreen format at maximum resolution with no image distortion or letterboxing. ISFccc Certification Software Compatible – Obtaining professional results is easy with the Imaging Science Foundation’s highly reputed ISFccc calibration service. Thanks to ISF technicians during the delivery process, it allows you to enjoy a perfectly calibrated picture quality, along with two optimized modes– ISF Day and Night mode–for a viewing experience that is pure pleasure.
- 3D Full HD Perfection: The W7000 is the first projector in the world to be accredited with the TUV Rheinland 3D Full HD Certification, and uses DLP Link
- The combined expertise of BenQ, Texas Instruments, and Philips delivers an astounding 50,000:1 contrast ratio for superbly rendered image definition
- The W7000 is built to match one of the highest HD video standards seen in professional-grade home projectors today: native Rec. 709 color gamut
- BenQ’s unique color management system gives you the freedom to fine-tune hues, contrast, brightness, color temperature, gamma and white balance
- Panamorph lenses allow you to show 2.35:1 aspect format movies in their original widescreen format at maximum resolution with no image distortion or letterboxing