BenQ W6000 1080p DLP Projector
BenQ’s W6000 offers cutting-edge technology for cinema-class entertainment at home or for corporate presentations. Texas Instruments’ DLP technology helps deliver high-def projections with advanced color processing, high brightness, and impressive contrast ratios. The W6000 supports multiple video formats, including 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and yes, full HD 1080p resolution. Enjoy HDTV, Blu-ray discs, and video games in all their glory, with five times more detail than traditional 480p projectors.
BenQ’s sophisticated “Hollywood Quality Video” (HQV) processing (e.g., upscaling) enhances your standard definition content. Lower-resolution video sources (analog or digital) are automatically converted to produce full HD-like image quality, for a clearer, more vibrant picture. The W6000 uses VIDI technology to produce more brightness by delivering more lumens on screen than competing systems and normal lamps. It also increases brightness by 15% for red and blue. Get natural and life-like video, or boost specific colors in different application modes, for a stunning picture all-around.
The VIDI lamp conspires with Texas Instruments’ DynamicBlack technology to help the W6000 achieve a 50,000:1 contrast ratio, and cranks out a brilliant 2,500AL to counter any ambient room lighting, for superbly rendered image definition. DynamicBlack uses a “dynamic iris” to control brightness, achieving optimal contrast as the image changes. BenQ’s high-speed, 6-segment color wheel delivers the best balance between brightness and color, while BrilliantColor Technology boosts mid-tone colors to increase overall brightness. The result? You get a more life-like picture.
- Full HD Native 1080P resolution with support for 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p/60/50/24 HD formats
- Delivers a 50,000:1 contrast ratio for superbly rendered image definition even in the darkest scenes
- Brilliant 2,500 Ansi Lumens counters any ambient room lighting, with optimal brightness and color
- Lower-resolution analog or digital sources are automatically converted for full HD-like image quality
- Wide variety of inputs, including composite/component, PC RGB, S-Video, and dual HDMI(v1.3) inputs