Azden SMX-10 High-performance Stereo Microphone
Perfect for use with smaller, high-end camcorder, the Azden SMX-10 compact shotgun microphone records in stereo and is powered by a single AAA battery that provides up to 400 hours of continuous use. This dual uni-directional, electret-condensor mic measures 7 inches long with a 0.7-inch diameter, and it weighs just 1.83 ounces (without battery).
It includes a permanently attached coiled cable coming out the back that plugs into 1/8-inch (3.5mm) jacks. Other features include a foam windscreen, lo-cut switch to minimize rumble and wind noise, and camera hot-shoe mount.
- 7 inch Long, Dual Unidirectional Electret-Condenser Microphone
- Records High-Quality Stereo Directly
- Built-In Cable With 3.5Mm Stereo Mini Plug
- Powered By A Single Aaa Battery
- Includes Foam Windscreen & Shock-Mount Microphone Holder
- Ability to record directly in stereo Dual uni-directional electret condensor microphone Built-in cable with 3.5mm plug