AKG K702 Headphones
The K 702 Headphones from AKG are reference-quality open-back stereo headphones, ideal for professional audio applications. The headphones use patented Varimotion dual-layer diaphragms, flat-wire voice coils, and high-performance neodymium drivers. These technologies, combined with the open design, provide an extremely accurate sound response that provides a wide frequency response and excellent spacial qualities.
Most professional users must wear their headphones for extended periods of time, so comfort is a key requirement. The K 702 has a genuine leather, adjustable headband and heavy-duty replaceable 3D cut earpads, allowing you to wear the headphones all day without fatigue. The single-sided professional OFC cable is detachable and easily replaceable. It has a standard 3.5mm mini plug and a 1/4″ adapter for compatibility with a huge variety of consumer and professional audio devices.
The combination of an open-back design, along with patented Varimotion diaphragms, flat-wire voice coils, and powerful neodymium magnets, provides a clear, detailed, and accurate audio response with exceptional spacial characteristics
The genuine leather adjustable headband and the replaceable velvet 3D earpads allow you to wear the headphones for hours
The professional OFC single-sided cable resists tangles, and is detachable for easy replacement
The 3.5mm mini plug and included 1/4″ adapter allows you to connect the headphones to virtually any piece of audio equipment
Each pair of K 702 headphones is made in Austria, and is individually tested and numbered. AKG provides a 2-year parts and labor warranty
- Patented Varimotion diaphragm for sparkling highs and accurate bass response
- Two-layer diaphragm for wide dynamic range and superior clarity
- Revolutionary flat-wire voice coil technology for extremely accurate sound and transient response
- High-performance neodymium magnet system for minimum distortion
- High-performance, single sided 99.99% oxygen-free cable
- System: Dynamic
- Design: Circumaural, open
- Frequency Response: 10-39,800 Hz
- Sensitivity: 105dB
- Nominal Impedance: 62 Ohm
- Max. input power: 200 mW
- Cord Length: 3 m (10 ft.)
- Plug Size: 1/4" to 1/8"
- Weight/Mass: 8.3 oz (235g) without cable